Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Putin For Life?

One of the few remaining non-Kremlin-line newspapers, RBK, leaked a memo in its possession from the Investigations Committee of the Russian Federation, headed by General Nikolai Tutevich, to General Viktor Zolotov, commander of the newly-created National Guard of the Russian Federation. In the leaked letter, Tutevic demands of Zolotov that he punish those responsible for the murder of Boris Nemtsov. The contents of the leaked document, carried also byKommersantNovaya Gazeta and other non-Kremlin news outlets, made the sensational charge that the commander of Putin’s new private army (Zolotov) and, by implication, Putin’s loyalist Chechen strongman,Ramzan Kadyrov are involved in some way in the murder and cover-up of the Nemtsov murder in February 2015.




go to Forbes.com

4 comments:

  1. For good reasons, Karen Dawisha calls the post-Soviet entity "Putin's Kleptocracy", Agnia Grigas refers to it as "neo-imperial" Russia, Luke Harding labels it the "mafia state", Ben Judah a "fragile empire", and I refer to it as neo-feudal. Apply all the adjective because in Putin's atmosphere, they are all true and a few words, nods, and winks may get business done, and the same for being telegraphic to the point of being wished telepathic may be misconstrued. Empirical methods may turn up a henchman or two but never get to the bottom (or top) of the matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Every One Out Here
    I'm from New Jersey USA. Getting back your husband after a divorce, break up. My husband and I have been through every top reason for divorce; financial struggles, bankruptcy, stressful jobs, becoming parents when we weren't ready (neither one of us would give our kids back just the amount of stress is overwhelming) we fought ALL the time over anything and everything. I threatened divorce all the time. One day after a fight I said I was done and filling. He told me he wasn't in love with me any more. After a day or two of cooling off I realized that divorce is not what I wanted. No, our marriage was not healthy but we had so much going against us an neither one of us were trying. I begged for him to forgive me and that I didn't mean it. He told me he loved me but wasn't in love with me any more. Those words hurt and I believed him. After a month or two he also backed out of the divorce and didn't want to leave me. We also saw THREE different couples counsellors who did not help us at all. (Maybe just bad luck) we still have our moments but not as bad as before. We BOTH read a book called "Love and Respect" i read a great testimony of him that he help many to fight against their divorce marriage and broken relationship so i email him straight ahead at solutionoflovespelltemple@hotmail.com and explain the fight between me and my husband, so he gave me assurance and guarantee that my husband will come back again and forgive me just 2 days after the spell. so that was how Dr. Ogbefi help me out on my divorce problem with my husband he is really good and real man of his words plz if you need any help like my, advise goes to Dr. Ogbefi at solutionoflovespelltemple@hotmail.com, call or add him on whats-app +2348056932763.

    ReplyDelete